Prominent Taxi Operation Franchise of the Arab Emirates “Arab Taxi LLCRequired applications for Taxi Driver Jobs from willing male candidates holding valid UAE Driver’s License for passenger transport services in Dubai city. Below are all the details of UAE Taxi Drivers Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Arab Taxi LLC.
- Applicants must have a Matric/Intermediate qualification or training.
- Have a valid LTV or HTV Driver’s License of the United Arab Emirates.
- Can speak and read English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 23 to 48 are eligible to apply for Arab Emirates Taxi Driver Jobs.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Taxi Drivers Jobs, however experienced candidates with valid UAE driving license will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
Monthly salary package for Dubai Taxi Drivers Jobs is between 1400 – 1500 Dirhams with commission.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for UAE Taxi Drivers Jobs, send their CV / Resume to the address. [email protected] or check the job posting from the newspaper for full details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai – Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of UAE’s LTV or HTV Driver’s License.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.