The well-known Quasi-State company Valet LLC in the Arab Emirates has solicited applications from aspiring male candidates wishing to apply for Valet Parking Driver Jobs. Below are the full details of UAE Valet Parking Drivers Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Matric or Higher education or qualification.
- Must have valid LTV or HTV Driver’s License of UAE, GCC or Pakistan.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 24 to 48 can apply for Valet Parking Drivers Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Valet Parking Drivers Jobs, however experienced and returning from the bay applicants will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package is 1200 Dirhams with the Tip and Overtime commission for Valet Parking Drivers Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE Valet Parking Drivers Jobs send their Resume/CV to: [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Valet Parking Drivers Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV driver’s license of UAE, GCC or Pakistan.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.